HVPD Kronos Lite
This is a permanent three channel Partial Discharge Monitor designed to offer asset managers and maintenance teams information about the electrical insulation condition of their MV switchgear, thereby minimizing unplanned outages due to electrical insulation failures.
Figure 3 HVPD Kronos Lite
With this system, the safety of the on-site personnel and better maintenance decisions are significantly guaranteed..
Designed for the condition-based maintenance schemes of secondary, remote and unmanned substations.
- Detects PD insulation degradation in MV switchgear and cables
- Combines three PD sensor types: HFCT, AA & TEV
- Modular in nature, so suit any size of MV switchgear line-up.
- Network-enabled to deliver insulation condition data to asset management and maintenance teams in real time.
- Provides 24/7 electrical insulation condition data of your MV switchgear.
- Supports condition-based maintenance schemes.
- Separate PD from background noise – Phase Resolved Partial Discharge (PRPD) patterns
- Delivers instant emails / SMS alarms to asset management and maintenance teams.
- Network-enabled for connection to the local server or SCADA.
- Suits MV switchgear panel/line-up arrangements/access restrictions.
Elite Oil & Gas Engineering Services
19 Tombia Street Opposite Polo Club
GRA, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Along Airport Road, Port Harcourt, Nigeria